This privacy statement informs you on the processing of your personal data by BlueKnows via this website. We will solely process your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data processing, such as the General Data Protection Regulation and the Dutch Telecommunications Act.
Your personal data
By way of this website you may contact us via our contact form. This contact form requires you to fill in your name and your e-mail address. We will only use this data to contact you in response to your request to that effect, and will delete this data within 10 days after getting in touch. You may also contact us directly via the telephone numbers and/or e-mail address as displayed on our website.
We also make us of certain cookies on our website to collect data on the effectiveness of this website. Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer by your web browser or other equipment, and may contain specific information about the use and/or users of this website. On this website, we make use of functional (i.e. to remember whether you have agreed to our cookies) and analytical cookies as provided by Google Analytics only. These cookies will have little to no impact on your privacy, since these is a data processing agreement in place, the last octet of your IP address has been masked, and Google may not use the information as stored in and collected by these cookies for other purposes.
You may also delete or reject these cookies by indicating this in your browser settings. Please note that some of the functionalities of our website may not function optimally.
Your personal data will exclusively be processed on the basis of your consent, where it is necessary for a contract, or where it is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by BlueKnows or a third party. You may at all times withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving such message, we will cease the processing activities that are solely based on your consent. Please note that the above will not affect the processing or the legitimacy of the processing that occurred on the basis of the consent that was given before you withdrew your consent, nor does it affect the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest on the part of BlueKnows or any other ground.
We will not process or keep your personal data any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed. We also limit the amount of personal data required for the purpose for which they are processed to an absolute minimum. Further, please be informed that providing your personal data for the above mentioned purposes is in no way a statutory obligation.
Because we process your personal data, you have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data or to object to our processing of your personal data. You can also request us to transfer your personal data to you.
With regard to the processing of your personal data by BlueKnows
you therefore have the right:
- to obtain a definitive answer about whether or not your personal data is being processed, and, if that is the case, you have the right to inspect your personal data and other relevant information;
- to request the rectification of incorrect personal data or to request the supplementing of incomplete personal data;
- to have your personal data deleted if the data is no longer needed, if you have withdrawn your permission for its processing and, provided there are no other legal grounds for the processing, if you have – justifiably – objected to the processing and/or if your personal data has been processed illegally;
- to limit the processing if it is uncertain whether your personal data is correct, if your personal data has been processed illegally, if your personal data is no longer necessary for us but you require it for a legal claim, and/or if you have objected to the processing and this objection is still being assessed;
- to obtain your personal data in a structured electronic format and to have it transferred to another party, directly if required.
- Onboarding of new partners or teams
You will receive a response to your request within a maximum of one month. If you do not agree with the content of this response, the rejection of your request or with the processing of your data by BlueKnows otherwise, then you always have the right to lodge a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Transfer and/or disclosure of data
We will only transfer and/or disclose your personal data to third parties if such transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract, to comply with a legal obligation, to pursue a legitimate interest or where you have explicitly given your consent hereto. In this respect, please be informed that the data that has been collected via our website can be disclosed to our online marketing agency and the hosting party of our website if necessary. Insofar as one of these parties processes your data on our behalf, we have made sure that there is a processing agreement in place.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us:
Goirkekanaaldijk 14, Tilburg
By e-mail: email@example.com